Pages

11 August 2012

Ice Cream Colours!

Good morning crafters!  Today I'm doing another Kenny K Challenge, I just can't help myself!!  This weeks challenge is "Ice Cream Colours" and although I am not a big fan of ice cream, I have been known to have the odd bowl of Toffee Fudge........I like fudge!
I've been itching to have a go at doing a stepper card, so I found a template that I could download from Kraftyhands, and decided to give it a go!  You can use either A4 size cardstock or an A5 card blank.............I went for the A5 card blank.

All the cardstock once again is from my Kanban stash!  It was all cut to size (which was a bit of a challenge in itself) then matt & layered onto brown pearlescent backing paper and distressed with Tim Holtz - Vintage Photo.  The image of course is from Kenny K and I couldn't resist using Troublemaker!  She was coloured with my promarkers in all the Toffee Fudge colours I could muster!!  The card was then embellished with an organza bow, sticky pearls and two punched out butterflies, then finally the sentiment was added! :-) x



8 comments:

  1. What a great card, love the papers and your colouring is just brilliant, very yummy :)

    Thank you for joining in with Kenny k this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stepper card turned out so cool! Great color choice and love how you've colored her up. Thanks for joining us at KKKK and good luck.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Brill colours & expert matt & layering! Fab!....7 sleeps :-)hugs!
    Lavinia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw your win at Kenny K so I dropped by to see your card and I love it! I've never tried a step card but this makes me want to :) Congrats on your win! Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone, you're all very kind! A little encouragement goes a very long way! :-) Love Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi...just discovered your blog. Great selection of cards, and wonderful Promarker colouring. I've enjoyed my early morning browse!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! This is so flipp'n gorgeous! I just stumbled upon your blog while trying to look up how to create my own handmade cards - I have never seen a stepper card before! It is so pretty! Thanks so much for the template link! I have added it to the "things I must learn how to do" list - LOL!!!
    Hugs!
    RedonkulousDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete