Pages

9 August 2012

Mojo Monday 253

So I'm a little bit late with the Mojo Monday challenge as it's now Thursday, but better late than never.................I think!!

This card has been made for my cousin Karen, who will be celebrating her 40th birthday on 16th August! :-)  I stepped outside my comfort zone of 6x6 this time and went for an A5 instead.

All the colourful backing paper is Die Cuts With a View - Mango Frost.  I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Fired Brick then just matt & layered it onto pearlescent red cardstock!  The image is from my fave digi stamp site Kenny K Downloads, this one is Happy Hour!  It was coloured as usual with my promarkers and distressed, then the scalloped oval was cut using my cricut machine - Elegant Edges.  The finishing touches were some organza ribbon and a sentiment from my stash!
I think she will like it.......................even I like it, I don't want to give it away!!!! ;-) x

1 comment:

  1. it looks fab Debs I'm sure she'll love it x

    ReplyDelete