Pages

11 June 2015

Ma Johnson

Good afternoon lovely crafters, it sure has been a real busy week for me so far.  For one scary moment I thought that I wasn't going to get the chance to do my blog...........panic over.
My crafty project so far this week has been for my wonderful mother in law.  It was a special birthday for her yesterday, she turned 60...............sssshhh, don't tell her I told you ;-)
So I'm afraid it was out with the alternative and in with the norm.
Luckily for me this weeks theme over at Left Of Center is For The Girls, so as much as I love to use alternative images on my craft projects, I figured this one still works nicely with the theme. 
The image I've chosen is Happy Hour and you can find her over at Kenny K's.  Coloured up with my super promarkers as usual.  Colours used were Soft Peach, Oatmeal & Vanilla.  Walnut, Cocoa, Cinnamon & Tan for the hair and Coral, Sunkissed Pink & Dusky Pink for the skin tones.
Having used my promarkers that also means I get to join in over at I Love Promarkers, who's theme this week is Anything Goes
A special birthday justifies a large card me thinks, so I opted for an 8 x 8.  Papers I used were from Craftwork Cards & First Edition, distressed with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink pad.  Then as you can see, no card is complete without all the usual delicious embellishments :-)
Not too fussy on the inside, but nice enough.
Then I also did a matching candle as part of the keepsake..................although one forgot to take a photo of it before one gift wrapped it.....duh. 
Thanks once again for stopping by, I very much appreciate you feasting your eyes on all the crafty goodness  xx


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the layers and the embellishments are perfect. Thanks for joining us at LOC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thanks for joining in with the anything goes challenge at I love promarkers
    Lyn {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a beautiful card inside and out . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Debs! I love Craftwork Cards and these papers look fabulous on your project! Great image and layout, love it! Thanks for sharing at LOC! Mo x

    ReplyDelete