Pages

20 July 2012

Shabby Chic

Good afternoon crafters, it's been a wee while since my last blog........so what's on the table for today?
I thought I would join in with "Wild Orchid Crafts" challenge this week!  It's another one of those firsts for me with this one.........firstly for WOC and secondly the theme is "Shabby Chic" which I've not done before!  I did get a few crafty tips from my wonderful friend Lavinia (whom I think is awesome at doing Shabby Chic), so here is my offering for "WOC Challenge #54"
It's a 6x6 card blank and the backing paper is a lovely freebie from "Astrid's Friday Freebie", if you love vintage and shabby chic go check it out, they're beautiful.  The scalloped oval was cut with my cricut machine from card stock in my stash.  Both the paper and card have been distressed with "Vintage Photo" then gold stickles has been applied around the edges.

The digi stamp is from Make It Crafty and was coloured with my promarkers.  The embellishments are a punched out butterfly that has been glittered, self adhesive pearls and of course some WOC paper flowers!  I hope you like it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment