Pages

20 July 2012

Get Sporty!

This card has been made for another Kenny K challenge.  This weeks theme is in honour of the 2012 Olympic games which will get under way in a weeks time!  So quite aptly named is challenge # 102 - "Get Sporty!"
I went for a 7x5 card blank this time, and to tie in with my colour scheme I chose a black one.  The spotty back ground card is from Hunkydory and all the other paper & cardstock is from my Kanban stash, which has just been matt & layered onto gold mirri board.  The digi stamp is Soccer from Kenny K Downloads and has been coloured with my promarkers!  The embellishments are some die cut footballs and a trophy, finished with a happy birthday sentiment!  Fingers crossed again, as I do love my Kenny K digi's. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Well done! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Kenny K’s Krafty Krew *Get Sporty* challenge!

    Tammy, KKKK DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete