Pages

23 June 2012

My Niece's Birthday Card

Well first and foremost, I would just like to say a great big "Thank You" to all the wonderful participants on WOYWW.  Your words were very kind, welcoming and encouraging, so lets all keep up the good work!! :-)
So today I have for you a little birthday card which I did for one of my niece's who's birthday it is on Sunday!  I actually did the card yesterday but didn't get chance to do a post about it, so here it is.
I've used a 6x6 white card blank and done some matt & layering with a few papers from my stash!  The image is "All That" from Kenny K which once again has been coloured with my promarkers, then the card has been finished off with some paper flowers, a bow, fabric butterflies, sticky gems and a sentiment!  Although I have to say that in my haste to get it finished I forgot to cut out the white gap in between the trousers ....................I'm sure she won't notice ;-) x

1 comment:

  1. Cute image...I will have to check out that shop!
    You did a great job on your card.

    ReplyDelete