Pages

13 June 2012

Another Day Another Challenge!

This is my entry for Kenny K's Krafty Girlz challenge, titled "Animal Antics".  I love Kenny K's digi stamps and although I didn't have one of the "Critterz" stamps, I was able to use Download Diva and just embellish the card with a butterfly!!  Another 6 x 6 card blank, layered with three complimentary backing papers.  The digi stamp is coloured with promarkers and the finishing touches were paper flowers, butterfly and a few sticky gems!!  Enjoy .............. I did   xx

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh I LOVE this! The colours are bright and happy and your colouring is amazing :D
    Thank you for joining us at KKKG and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx
    P.S. Do you fancy a crafty get away? I am arranging one for October this year and there are still spaces. Click HERE for details

    ReplyDelete