Pages

7 August 2015

Inspired By A Song......Or Two

Happy Friday crafty friends
I've been so busy this week doing various crafty things, I thought I may as well throw in a card for good measure as I haven't made one in a wee while.....and after all, that is what got me started.
So it's my favourite shape to use........ square, this one is 6 x 6

 
Mat and layering papers are not anything in particular, just various ones from my stash that fitted in with my colour scheme.
The image I've chosen for this card is from The Goblyn Workshop and she is called Dahlia Of The Dead.  I've coloured her with my Promarkers using Aubergine, Plum Preserve & Spring Lilac.  Hair colours are Burnt Sienna, Cinnamon, Cappuccino and the skin colours are Coral, Sunkissed Pink and Dusky Pink.

 
I've used my Impression Obsession spider web die to create a border to compliment the digi stamp and added some sticky faux pearls in the corners.  I Then placed some mulberry paper flowers on top of some scrunched up sisal that I picked up at our local garden centre, and added some die cut foliage sprigs to finish off.

 
Two blogs that I want to share my card with this week are Left Of Center who's theme is Inspired By A Song.  Well I kinda got inspired by three songs with this marionette image, "Living Dead Girl - Rob Zombie", "Start Wearing Purple - Gogol Bordello" and "Living Doll - Cliff Richard And (of course) The Young Ones".  And finally The Corrosive Challenge who's theme is Perfectly Purple.

 
I hope you've enjoyed snooping around today, please share some crafty warmth and come back again soon xx
 

1 comment:

  1. So creepy ! thank you for playing with us at LOC !
    xxx Titbelsoeur DT

    ReplyDelete